I was born and raised in Central Ohio but have been in the Tupelo area for many years. I currently am the Director of Operations for the Tommy Morgan Realtor Office in Oxford MS and a Real Estate Professional working in the Tupelo and surrounding areas finding Dream Homes for my clients. My wife, Debby and I live in the Saltillo area along with our son Zachary and our two dogs “kitty” & “ember”, our daughter Mallory wanted a cat! Mallory & Her Fiancé and their daughter Olivia live in Tupelo. I have more than 10 years’ experience in the real estate industry. Prior to Real Estate I taught Jr. High in the Columbus, Ohio inner city schools. When I am not at the office my free time is spent with family. Debby and I became grandparents in 2014 and now we are experiencing the udder joy of our granddaughter Olivia.
- A graduate of the Ohio State University
- A graduate of Hondros College
- A Member of the Northeast Mississippi Board of Realtors
- A Member of North Central Mississippi board of Realtors
- A Member of the Mississippi Association of Realtors
- A member of the National Association of Realtors
- Licensed in Ohio & Mississippi