Hobbies: Extreme Home Remodels, Decorating, Traveling & Playing with my Grandchildren.
I love Real Estate! Every detail of the process fascinates me… whether listing, selling, searching or just discussing properties, I like it! My clients become like family to me. And from day one, their goals become my goals. My five-step process has proven very effective in buying & selling homes. With a team of professionals at Tommy Morgan who are second to none, we are totally quailified & truly committed to servicing our clients. At Tommy Morgan Realtors we have the largest inventory of residential, commercial, & land available in NEMS. We are energetic and eager to work for you. That’s the TM Difference: It’s What We Do And How We Do It that sets us apart.
- Graduate of Mississippi State University (Bachelor’s & Master’s Education)
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute
- NEMS Association of Realtors
- Mississippi Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Member of Leadership MS Association of Realtors, Class Speaker, 2012
- Rookie Of The Year, 2012
- Recipient of the Prestigious Jack Riley Spirit Award, 2012
- Active member of Northeast Board of Realtors
“My husband and I decided it was time to move in the Summer of 2014. I mentioned this to Deborah, and in no time at all, we had a TM Homes “For Sale” sign in our yard and an open house scheduled. While Deborah worked hard to find a buyer for our home, we had her show us the home we had been eyeing for weeks. It wasn’t long until we got great news… we had a buyer and the house we had driven by one-hundred times was still for sale! We would be moving soon! Deborah did a wonderful job navigating the selling and buying process for us. Thank you Deborah… we are now enjoying our new Home Sweet Home.” – The Creelys’