“Turning Houses into Homes”
I have lived in Lee county for over 30 years. I really love how family-oriented our community is. It truly is a great place to raise a family. As a mother of two boys that are both very involved in sports and attend Saltillo School; most of my time is spent on the sport fields. I also enjoy a nice day on the golf course just for myself.
Before I started my real estate career, I was a middle school science teacher at Tupelo Middle School. Being a teacher contributed to everyday life skills such as conflict resolution, problem solving, time management, planning, and organization. Skills that have helped me be able to succeed in my career.
I’m definitely a people person! I love to meet new people and listen to their stories. Building relationships with members of my community is especially important to me. I also just love the idea of helping clients find that place they will call home and make some of their most cherished memories in.
If you are looking for a Realtor who is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional then I’m the girl for you. I will go to work extremely hard for you, and keep you informed every step of the way. Whether you are buying or selling, I’m here to assist you in accomplishing your goals. Looking to invest, call me!
As your Realtor I will:
- Always be available to you including nights and weekends
- Will take time with you explaining the transaction process
- Will sit with you and explain all the necessary paperwork in detail to market or purchase your home
- Will market your home on the MLS, TM Homes & Living Magazine, and social media to expose your home to every possible buyer
- Will hold open houses so other agents can preview for their clients
- Will keep you updated on the current market conditions
- As an experienced salesperson, I will do my very best to get you the absolute best possible deal
- Will return all calls in a timely manner and keep all parties in the loop
Please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information listed below. I look forward to hearing from you. Call, text or email me anytime. Thank you!